The National Board has implemented an electronic portfolio submission system, ePortfolio, which simplifies and enhances the way candidates compile and submit materials for evaluation.
During the portfolio submission window, National Board Certification and Renewal candidates, as well as all selected field test participants, will submit their materials online at http://www.nbpts.nesinc.com/Home.aspx. (Note: If you are accessing the ePortfolio system for the first time, you will be required to create an ePortfolio account before you can register your voucher code(s) or submit your materials. This account is separate from your National Board account.)
2017 Submission Window
First-time and returning candidates
April 1–May 17, 2017
All submissions are due by 11:59 p.m. Central time
Use the resources below to guide you in preparing your material for electronic submission and in using the ePortfolio system.
Technical Guides and Troubleshooting
Digitizing Your Portfolio
- Scanning and Submitting Your Hard-Copy Evidence
- Tips for Submitting Your Evidence as PDF Files for: Mac | PC
- Recommended Video Formats and Settings
- Video Conversion & Compression Guide for: Mac | PC
- Video Exporting Guide for: iMovie | iPhoto | Movie Maker